【 Capacity 】:
1. Uniform grinding particle size. The product particle size of the dry rod mill in the open-circuit grinding operation is almost the same as the product particle size of the ball mill in the closed-circuit grinding operation.
2. Dry rod mill adopts the advanced feeding and discharging controlled technology, and adopts the appropriate grinding medium according to the grinding materials, which changes the previous face-contact to line-contact and make the discharging particle size of dry rod mill more uniform.
3. The discharging particle size of dry rod mill can be adjusted according to the customer demand. The dry rod mill is built with the fineness control device and screening device, which avoids over-grinding and prevents the unqualified products from mixing in the finished product.
4. The particle size characteristics of dry rod mill are related to the grinding conditions. When the steel rod collides with the ore, the coarse material will be ground first, and then the smaller material, which reduces the over-grinding problem.
5. When the steel rod rises along with the lining plate, the fine particle sizes pass through the rod gap, which is also conducive to crushing coarse particle sizes, making the coarse particle sizes concentrate in the grinding location of the steel rod. Therefore, the product of the dry rod mill is more uniform.
Click Image to Zoom
The working principle of dry rod mill is the same as that of wet rod mill. The gearing-down of electrical machinery and peripheral gear drives the cylinder body of dry rod mill rotates. The appropriate steel rod is installed in the cylinder body of dry rod mill as the grinding medium. Under the action of centrifugal force and friction force, the grinding medium is lifted to a certain height and dropped down. The materials are continuously sent into the cylinder body of dry rod mill from the feeding port, then crushed by the moving grinding medium, and discharged out of the dry rod mill by the overflow and the continuous feeding.
|Models||Cylinder Size(mm)||Cylinder Speed(r/min)||Feed Particle Size(mm)||Discharging Particle Size(mm)||Processing Capacity(t/h)||Power(kw)||Power(t)|
In Shandong sand plant, Xinhai dry rod mill was adopted in the open-circuit grinding operation with 45mm feeding particle size, 0.21mm discharging particle size and 145t/h processing capacity. Up to now, the dry rod mills are still in good situation, without any failure.